Technical information and support:
- 02/04/2020 (updated), Changes to collective agreements due to the coronavirus epidemic, link. The documents details the change in collective agreements in the following sectors:
- (1) Commercial sector (link)
- (2) Hotel, restaurant and leisure services (link)
- (3) Facility services sector (link)
- (4) Amusement, theme and adventure parks collective agreement (link)
- (5) Avecra train service staff collective agreement (link)
- (6) Ski resorts and adventure services sector collective agreements (link)
- 20/03/2020, Let’s keep the goods flowing across borders in the EU’s internal market, (link). The article details relevant measures taken at EU level in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Advocacy and Regulatory Actions:
- 19/03/2020, Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK) proposes a 10-point list of (temporary) emergency actions to be taken to save businesses during the coronavirus crisis, (link).
- 18/03/2020, Social partners’ proposals to help businesses in the corona crisis – “A step in the right direction, but more action needed, (link). EK’s Board of Directors has approved the joint proposals with Trade unions of actions for the Finnish Government to take to amend labour law and reduce the burden on businesses.